Download the scientific programme here.
The ERUS meeting is the premier European robotic live-urological surgery meeting. The meeting provides practical teaching for daily urological practice. Theoretical updates on clinical practice are combined with two days of live-surgery.
During the meeting the attendee will:
- Be updated on surgical improvements in the most common robotic surgical procedures through special teaching courses
- Have the opportunity to discuss and present results with the experts
- Be able to follow the surgical procedures in a step-by-step fashion during live-surgery including direct interaction with the surgeon
- Learn the latest developments in equipment and material improvement
- Have a full update on novel robotic systems on the market
- Learn surgical tips and tricks from the experts
Share ERUS16 with your friends and colleagues: